Well look at you, all interested in supporting my work here at Disrupting the Rabblement. I tip my hat to you and your generous nature.
Except I don’t actually own a hat. Well, I do have a wooly one that helped me survive a remarkably cold Chinese winter, but such hats aren’t very tippable. You really need a hat with a brim to do the tipping thing. It would be a bit silly though for me to buy one just for that purpose, so how about I mime a hat tip instead?
Yeah, let’s do that…
Now I know what you must be thinking after watching that video: “Wow, Niall has such a natural talent for this miming thing. I’d like to see more of him in miming action.”
Well I tell you what: Send a donation my way, including in the notes what you’d like me to mime for you, and I’ll see what I can do
You can send me a one-time donation by clicking on this button right here:
Any amount you donate is very much appreciated, so don’t feel like you have to send a ton of money my way. For reference, here’s a list of some common things I spend money on:
- $3 – Falafel sandwich from a street stand in Kathmandu
- $5 – Local SIM card for my cell phone
- $10 – A new book for my Kindle
- $20 – Visa extension fee in Iran
- $30 – Three nights at the Green Frog Hostel in Bucharest
- $50 – Three-day train from Ankara to Tehran
- $100 – Two months of travel insurance
If you wish to make a recurring donation, well… first of all, can I give you a hug?
Actually, screw asking. You’re getting one regardless. Next time I see you, it’s Hug City!
Unfortunately though, PayPal doesn’t allow me to allow you to specify the exact amount you want to donate each month, so we have to make do with this drop-down dealio…
Other ways to support Disrupting the Rabblement
- Buy or gift one of my books:
- Hire me to do great work for you:
- Tell a friend about this site
- Share one of my articles via Facebook, Twitter, or the like.
- Like DtR on Facebook
- Support one of my favorite charities/non-profits: