- The fourth episode of The Foundations of Entrepreneurship is out, with Jen Gresham answering the question, "Should I quit my job or start a side business?"
- My trip around the world without flying continues. I left Hong Kong at the end of September. I'm spending most of October/November in Thailand and trying to get to Australia by the end of the year.
- I've had a significant shift in mindset regarding money, now aiming to have $100k in the bank by the end of 2014.
- The march towards functional fitness continues, and I find myself in the best shape of my life.
Hi, I’m Niall Doherty
I quit my 9-to-5 job in November of 2010 and have since become a self-employed vagabond, pursuing my passions and helping other people escape mediocrity while I travel around the world without
- Share Your Biggest, Most Ridiculous Goal (I’ll Go First) July 19, 2011
- Showering Without Soap or Shampoo: My 3-Month Experiment May 27, 2011
- Your Parents Vs. Your Dreams September 6, 2011
- Why I’m an Atheist June 11, 2013
- Dear Costa Cruises… November 2, 2012
- Momentos: November 16th – November 30th, 2013 December 4, 2013
- Momentos: November 1st – November 15th, 2013 November 19, 2013
- Can you help? November 9, 2013
- You Can’t Get There From Here November 6, 2013
- Momentos: October 16th – October 31st, 2013 November 1, 2013