- My trip around the world without flying continues. Like a madman I went ahead and spent more than $4k for a cargo ship to take me across the Pacific ocean, leaving Japan on February 14th and arriving in Peru 26 days later. Still aiming to be in Brazil for the World Cup.
- Recently launched the Mantalk mailing list, for people interested in dating, relationships, flirting, sex, manliness, authenticity, self improvement, and love. Sign up here.
- I've had a significant shift in mindset regarding money, now aiming to have $100k in the bank by the end of 2014. Probably doesn't help that I'm giving up my $4k-a-month passive income stream.
- The march towards functional fitness continues, and I find myself in the best shape of my life.
Hi, I’m Niall Doherty
I quit my 9-to-5 job in November of 2010 and have since become a self-employed vagabond, pursuing my passions and helping other people escape mediocrity while I travel around the world without
- Share Your Biggest, Most Ridiculous Goal (I’ll Go First) July 19, 2011
- Showering Without Soap or Shampoo: My 3-Month Experiment May 27, 2011
- Your Parents Vs. Your Dreams September 6, 2011
- Why I’m an Atheist June 11, 2013
- Dear Costa Cruises… November 2, 2012
- Okay, let’s try this again: My upcoming 26-day trip aboard a cargo ship from Japan to Peru February 13, 2014
- The Terrible Reality of Human Trafficking February 3, 2014
- Momentos: January 16th – January 31st, 2014 February 1, 2014
- Onwards! My upcoming 26-day trip aboard a cargo ship from South Korea to Peru January 28, 2014
- Building a Software Business – Update #1 January 27, 2014