Legendary Personal Assistant Required – Earn $1k/month Online
UPDATE: I’m no longer accepting applications for this position. Too many cool people have already applied!
I’m looking to hire a personal assistant before the end of the month, someone to help me with a variety of tasks on an ongoing basis.
Why work with me?
This position is perfect for someone starting out on the lifestyle design/digital nomad path. You’ll have flexible hours, a decent income, and the freedom to work from anywhere. You’ll also be working alongside and learning from a guy who’s been self-employed for 2+ years and has pulled in more than $15,000 the past three months.
How much does it pay?
$250 a month guaranteed, plus 10% of whatever income you generate for me. At that you’re likely to clear $1000 a month working approximately 20 hours a week. Don’t expect to earn $1k your first month though, as it will probably take a few weeks to learn the ropes and get into a nice groove.
The person I’m looking for must…
- Be computer and Internet savvy
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be proactive
- Be trustworthy and reliable
- Speak and write excellent English
- Have solid negotiation skills
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be willing to try and learn new things
How to apply
Send me an email with the following subject line (exactly as is): Fo shizzle, my dizzle, I wants this pozizzle!!!1
Keep your message short and to the point. I’m more interested in attitude, mindset and clarity than I am in resumes or testimonials. Tell me who you are and why this position in particular appeals to you.
Within a week I hope to have a shortlist of 2-3 applicants, and I’ll proceed to pick one from that group based on Skype interviews and the results of some trial tasks.
Beyond that: world domination. Expect a bonus should we succeed. Like the deeds to a continent or something.
Don’t apply for this position if…
- You can’t commit to at least 20 work hours per week
- You think it will be easy money
- You’d never heard of me or read my blog before today
- You don’t have a PayPal account (tough to pay you otherwise)
- You don’t have reliable Internet access or your own computer
- You can’t figure out my email address
For anyone genuinely interested in applying, ask away via the comments.